Do I qualify to enroll
Learners are required to be competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 4
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4
be people who have a FETC (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification, but who do not have a development practice educational qualification.
have a NQF Level 4 qualification in development practice or in other recognised NQF Level 4 qualifications.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application after the next scheduled Selection Committee meeting.
- Contact CEFA at email@example.com or phone us at 021 – 8733 998, or visit our website www.cefa.co.za to and follow the link to Community Development.
- Prospective learner send the completed application form together with a CV, 3 certified copies of their ID and 3 certified copies of highest school qualification to CEFA: PO Box 173, WELLINGTON, 7654
- Providing that their application has been approved by the CEFA Selection Committee applicants will be notified of the outcome of the application after the scheduled Selection Committee meeting.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE Elearning PROGRAMME
- be computer literate
- have access to a computer
- have access to internet
- put aside dedicated timeslots for interactive discussions, forums and chat rooms
- have an active e-mail address (only mode of communication)
- have access to a printer
- have a cell phone to receive SMS notifications